Thursday, May 29, 2008

Emotion: OUTRAGE!!!

Borrowed from the folks at MySpace, I've chosen to list my inaugural blog post emotion as outrage. Yes, outrage. Why? Because of the state of our world, the state of our nation, the state of our state. Because of these, I am announcing for all: No more Sister Nice Guy.

The sources of the outrage are myriad; today's particular burr under my saddle is what the foreclosure debacle is doing to families. No, not the foreclosures coming directly to property owners (as if that wasn't enough), but those coming to families who are renting properties that are being foreclosed upon. (I reference CNN's "Man pays $30k in rent, faces eviction" story found here.)

When will this country get their bellies full of this crap brought on by the corporate pigfest going on? When will there be a movement of the people who say ENOUGH, already? Why have we abdicated our rights AND responsibilities? And when are we going to wake up from this desensitized moral vacation we've been on?

I really want to know.

No comments: